Easy Banana Bread Muffins Recipe


These easy Banana bread muffins are quick and delicious!  I made some changes to the original recipe that really makes a big difference. I'm not usually the biggest banana bread fan, but I love these. Mainly I switched out vegetable oil for grass fed butter, and added an extra banana. Small changes can have big effects.  You are welcome to add chopped nuts to these which would be a classic move, but there is just something about the texture of nuts that have been cooked into muffins and breads I do not like so I skip it!

If you watch the video you will notice I don't mention salt, woops! That is because I am using salted butter. If you use unsalted you do want to add a dash of salt to your banana-batter.













Easy Banana Bread Muffins Recipe - Passion for food
  • 1 Cup white sugar
  • 2 Cups all purpose flour
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/2 cup of salted butter (if unsalted add 1/4th teaspoon salt)
  • 1 egg
  • 4 VERY ripe large Bananas 
Combine, pour into 12 slot muffin tin and bake at 350F for 30 minutes. 






Enjoy!






Comments