Quick Sugar Free Strawberry Lemonade


This sugar free strawberry lemonade is the best! I was inspired to make this by all of the various flavored lemonades I see in stores and places like Sonic that offer that diet limeade. The problem with all that stuff? It's not very good, at all! Plus have you seen those ingredient lists?  Is this a glass of lemonade or some kind of dark Alchemy?!

So of course I came up with my own version with only 4 ingredients (5 if you count water), because that's just how I roll. And once I had perfected this, I can not drink that commercial stuff anymore.  It all tastes like someone spilled perfume in there, yuck! But with my version all you can taste is the fresh lemons and strawberries, the way it should be!

As I noted on the video, if you are worried about using Erythritol, well don't be its fine! But if you are anyway feel free to just use sugar. As for the Splenda if you're not a fan you can use Stevia, monk fruit, or whatever you are more comfortable using to round out the sweetness.  Just the Erythritol alone wont make it quite perfect it really does help to combine it. That plus the small amount of natural sugar from the fruit and no one would ever know this wasn't just full of sugar if you didn't tell them!







Quick Sugar Free Strawberry Lemonade recipe - Passion for Food
       For about 1 liter ( 33 fl oz) 
  • 1/4th cup fresh squeezed lemon juice (seriously not the bottled stuff)  
  • 3 medium ripe strawberries sliced
  • 3 heaping teaspoons of Erythritol (about 50 grams or 1.7 oz) 
  • 4 packets Splenda or other sweetener 
  • Ice cubes / water







Enjoy!

Comments