Better than the McRib Barbecue sandwich


My better than the McRib barbecue sandwich not only has a flavor profile & texture that matches what we were trying for, but it does it better! And with how inexpensive pork loin is it wont break the bank either!  Better yet, it only takes around 30 minutes to make start to finish.

One thing I like to do is take commercial versions of things I enjoy and try and improve them, so I thought.. Hmmm, McRib?! It's okay fellow McRib lovers, we don't need to be ashamed to enjoy them! But they could be way better am I right?

So I came up with my own "Barbecue pork" sandwich recipe that does just that.
One of the things that makes it special is that even though our pork winds up very tender you get a bit of crunch from that pan fried crust, even with the barbecue sauce on top.





Barbecue Sandwich - Recipe 
  • Pork Loin chops, cut about 1/4 to 1/2" thick
  • Sub style rolls
  • Onions
  • Pickles
  • Barbecue sauce 

Enjoy!


Comments